Employer: Rio Garden
Terms of contract: Negotiable
Rio Garden, located in Mbezi Luis, Mazulu Miembe Saba Dar-es-Salaam, offers a distinctive sense of comfort for any occasion. The location is perfect for:
- Meetings & Ceremonies.
- Birthday.Kitchen Parties.
- Sendoff Parties.
- Formal Dinners and so much more
- .Also, provides a modern bar and restaurant
- Manage and coordinate the use of people, resources (such as furniture and furnishings), and money.
- to create and implement a practical business plan.
- Market opportunities should be recognised and exploited.
- Control the company’s finances (records, payments, receipts etc.
- a thorough knowledge of the business’s important regulatory bodies and the capacity to cooperate with them (compliance).
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, business management, or a similar discipline is required.
- at least two years in a similar position.
- marketing prowess, customer focus, and responsiveness.
- a track record of success managing people, resources (such as gardens, buildings, furniture, and fixtures), and finances
- Self-motivation, initiative, and the capacity to work independently
- demonstrated managerial and leadership abilities.
- strong English and/or Swahili communication abilities, both in writing and speaking.
- Possess the ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of people and organisations.
- Effective time management and multitasking abilities
- both strong work ethics and good people skills.
Interested parties should send their application (Cover letter and CV) via email to [email protected] not later than 9th December, 2022.
Interviews to be shortlisted will be held by or before 15th December, 2022