CRDB Bank is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Dar es Salaam. CRDB offers a range of banking services including retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, and microfinance. It has a network of branches and ATMs across the country, as well as online and mobile banking services. CRDB is one of the largest banks in Tanzania, with assets totaling over $1.9 billion.
- Agent des systèmes bancaires de base (1690)
- ID de demande 1690 – Publié le 30/11/2022
- Post description
- Hierarchical Responsable; Soutien bancaire de base
- Département – Technologies de l’information et de la communication (TIC)
- Résumé du travail.
- Responsible for the deployment, support, configuration and maintenance of the Core Banking System application to ensure availability
- of systems with a 99.9% availability time in support of banking operations.
Key Responsibilities | Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank Plc
- Deployment, support, and maintenance of Core Banking system application to ensure the application is effectively utilized, efficient, and available 24×7 with an uptime of 99.9% to support banking operations at all times.
- Support and perform system customization, configuration, tests and implementation of patches or upgrades to ensure system availability to businesses and suggestions for improvements. Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank Plc
- Identify, analyze and resolve reported system problems that occurred and coordinate with the 3rd party support for solutions required escalation and resolve within SLA i.e. including troubleshooting, RCA, implementing bug fixes and resolving incidents in Service Manager escalated from Level 1-Service Desk.
- Coordinate DRP/BCP of core banking system testing and provide reports for ensuring compliance to comply with IT policy.
- Participate and provide deliverables and contribute to the Bank strategy related to the ICT department to ensure that plans are
- developed and implemented in line with clear business objectives and goals that support the overall Bank strategy.
- Participate and provide deliverables in the review, development, monitoring and control of the budget for the unit and monitor the
- budget of the unit to ensure budgets are aligned with the business plan and expenses are controlled within agreed limits.
- Perform & support EOD/EOM/EOY activities and make sure the system is online to business with the given SLA.
- Support of Core Banking Upgrade/Replacement to ensure compliance with bank and regulatory requirements during the implementation.
- Proactively monitoring CBS & Core Apps services to ensure quality standards of functional specifications developed and quality of System Integration Test performed before handover to the User Acceptance Test (UAT). Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank Plc
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer systems, technology or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years in core banking system support, projects, and user acceptance test.
- Experience in working in a deadline-oriented incident management environment managing multiple issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced atmosphere.
- Experience in managing Back up / Recovery processes and Systems / Business Continuity.
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Technical knowledge of Core Banking Systems, administration, systems backup and support. Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank Plc